This life of struggle,
when does it end?
Why am I here,
with this bag of Karma,
building and breaking
with specks of sand,
vivid on the shiny bright sky.
Did You say You will come,
to meet me, as I sit here,
waiting for You to come to me?
You nature is shy and commanding,
as I shy away thinking of You.
And then, slowly miss your presence
and Flow.
Those waves increase as I feel joy,
and silence,
as I wait for You.
when does it end?
Why am I here,
with this bag of Karma,
building and breaking
with specks of sand,
vivid on the shiny bright sky.
Did You say You will come,
to meet me, as I sit here,
waiting for You to come to me?
You nature is shy and commanding,
as I shy away thinking of You.
And then, slowly miss your presence
and Flow.
Those waves increase as I feel joy,
and silence,
as I wait for You.
No comments:
Post a Comment