Today I sit here,
having nothing to do,
and lost in the wilderness,
of space and time.
Friends tell me of Life,
more about theirs,
and less of others.
And more of all,
I do not want to die,
of splendour,
but before beauty,
I could sense and
breathe.
All this while,
there have not been many,
to whom I could speak,
but I crave for attention,
mostly from others,
to sustain this ego,
to lose it again,
like a circle,
a revolving circle.
having nothing to do,
and lost in the wilderness,
of space and time.
Friends tell me of Life,
more about theirs,
and less of others.
And more of all,
I do not want to die,
of splendour,
but before beauty,
I could sense and
breathe.
All this while,
there have not been many,
to whom I could speak,
but I crave for attention,
mostly from others,
to sustain this ego,
to lose it again,
like a circle,
a revolving circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment